112dB Morgana VSTi v188.8.131.523 WiN
Team: ViP | Date: March 2009 | 35.83 MB
Morgana is an authentic representation of a vintage digital sampler, designed to be musical rather than accurate while simultaneously free from the clumsy interface or sub-megabyte RAM limitations plagued by old hardware. Morgana doesn’t try to boast the most impressive spec sheet, or the most transparent sound. By returning to a simpler architecture, Morgana actually transcends the limitations of typical software samplers, creating an experience that sounds and feels like an actual instrument–one that is inspiring and with a sound all its own. Morgana is also capable of sampling, either through its own inputs or through a technology entitled “SampLink” which effectively allows Morgana to sample from any track in a multitrack environment in a simple and no-hassle way.
- + Faithful representation of sampling technology circa 1984.
- + High quality 4 pole lowpass filter per voice (analog modeled OTA design).
- + Non-destructive input modeling, including samplerate adjustment and mic preamp.
- + Each copy of Morgana sounds slightly different–just like the hardware.
- + Proprietary SampLink technology allows live sample recording across different applications.
- + Specifically tailored for use in live situations.
- + Support for multiple output modes, including mono, stereo, pseudo-stereo, and pseudo-surround with up to 8 outputs.
- + Dynamic multi-sample keymapping.
- + Vintage microprocessor emulation including modulator quantizing and digital crosstalk.
- + 16 voice digital sampler.
- + Two part Multi-timbral.
- + 8-bit sampling rate.
- + Variable sample rate from 10.1KHz to 29.41KHz.
- + Two APDSR envelopes for filter and amplitude.
- + Two sample oscillators per voice.
- + 4-pole analog modeled filter per voice with cutoff and resonance controls.
- + Keytracking generator for filter cutoff.
- + Relative level, cutoff, transpose, and detune per sample.
- + Non destructive input modeling with anti-alias filter, mic preamp, and gain control.
- + LFO with MIDI clock sync.
- + Flexible MIDI learn system.
- + SampLink technology for full-featured realtime sampling capabilities.
- + Support for .WAV, .AIFF, and .REX formats.
112dB Morgana VSTi v184.108.40.2063 WiN-ViP