TUTORiAL MERRY XMAS | Team SONITUS – December 26, 2011 | 323 MB
avc1 MPEG4 (H264) .MOV | 52minutes | 1024×768 | Audio: mp4a AAC 48Hz
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Fifty minutes of Massive hints, tips and techniques…
Fifty minutes of Massive hints, tips and techniques, including:
- – Using multiple oscillators, glide and unison to build up a larger, more interesting sound.
- – The use of filters in series and parallel for adding character and movement to your sound.
- – How to use Massive’s modulation system, including envelopes, LFOs, performance oscillators, step sequencers and macro controls.
- – Using Massive’s MIDI capabilities to adjust your sound using a MIDI controller.
- – How to use Massive’s awesome effects, inserts and EQ.
- – Using Massive’s flexible routing system to control the flow of audio through Massive’s different modules.
- – How to create your own sounds from scratch.