Are you a composer that’s always been curious about scoring music for film, documentaries or commercials? This class takes you through the fundamental elements for scoring music to moving picture.
At the end of this class, you’ll have working strategies to:
– Outline/layout your rough draft so the music fits
– Determine the right tempo/meter
– Make important decisions about how to approach composing for your video
– Successfully communicate with the director
– Respond to a reference track
[Note: this class doesn’t cover any music theory, or audio recording topics.]