Introduction To Mixing TUTORiAL
SYNTHiC4TE | Dec 15 2011 | 1.15 GB
This tutorial looks at many different tips and techniques that will allow you to develop your mixing and engineering skills:
- – Learning to understand an engineers main tools, and the easiest ways to get used to using them.
- – How to break the mixing process up into stages to help make the overall process easier.
- – Learning to get different sounds working together in a mix without clashing, and learning how to prioritise your sounds to better balance the mix.
- – How to use different effects to control different elements of sounds, whether a sound needsto be wider, or have smoother dynamics, plus many other issues.
- – Learning to place different sounds within the virtual “stage” of your mix, from back to front, left to right, and top to bottom.
- – We also cover mixing of both electronic and acoustic material for a good bit of variety of both tone and technique.
Conservatorium Of Audio Introduction To Mixing TUTORiAL