Drums Masterclass TUTORiAL
Team DECiBEL | 09 Oct 2017 | 1.83 GB
– Chapter 1 – Introduction. Who he is, some of his accomplishments and what he’s been up to lately musically.
– Chapter 2 – The Setup:
– Chapter 3 – He Introduces Kontakt and why he likes using it for his percussion. Discusses Interchanging samples, control over ADSR, and some of the other sound designing parameters.
– Chapter 4 – This chapter dives deeper into drum bussing and multi-band compression, specifically on kick drum. Ben starts processing using his standard processing chain including EQ, compression, distortion and more.
– Chapter 5 – Talks about analog and parallel compression and how to apply it. You’ll learn how to mimic overhead mics on your drums by using parallel compression and reverb.
– Chapter 6 – Here you’ll build on the dry loop using Learn how to get a more unique sound by creating fills and using additional processing.
– Chapter 7 – Here Ben does an analysis of the drum loop and talks recaps what was done to get to that point.
– Chapter 8 – Learn how a slower BPM & other things can help you create different drum feels.
– Chapter 9 – Explore how to get the most versatility out of all your samples and sounds.
– Chapter 10 – Similar to lower BPMs, learn how higher BPM loops can be added to create a harder sound and explore how using the “less is more” principle can give you an even bigger drum sound.
– Chapter 11 – The course finishes with even more bus techniques and how you can make all the different drum sounds and textures have a similar feel that fit well within your productions.
Drums Masterclass TUTORiAL-DECiBEL