FlexTime Explained TUTORiAL
TEAM SONiTUS | 30-10-2011 | 328 MB
If you use Apple Logic 9, then you must learn to use its incredible FlexTime feature. This amazing tool allows you to stretch and squeeze audio in ways you’ve never dreamed. Now you can hone a track to perfection or create something completely different, all while keeping the sound intact.
Apple Certified Logic Pro Eli Krantzberg starts from the beginning explaining all the features and functions of FlexTime and then moves onto showing you how to use FlexTime on the most common instruments such as multi-tracked drums, bass, vocals and more. Get flexible, get FlexTime Explained today.
- * 16 Tutorials / Over 1.5 Hours Total Runtime
- * For all beginner to intermediate Logic 9 / FlexTime users
- * Tutorials written by Apple Logic Certified Pro Eli Krantzberg
- * Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- * Available Options: Watch Online, Download, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod
FlexTime Explained TUTORiAL-SONiTUS