Guitar World – In Deep – How To Play Like
Keith Richards – DVD (2011)
Alfred | Language: English | Full Scans | 1h04m | 3.52GB | .ISO
MPG2 | 720×480, 30.0fps | AC-3, 192.0kbps | 48.0kHz 16bit, 2 channels
In Keith Richards & the Coolest Guitarists of All Time, Guitar World editor and instructor Andy Aledort shows you how to play in the styles of Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards and many other legendary guitarists! You’ll learn techniques heard in countless Stones classics such as “Tumbling Dice,” “Start Me Up,” “Brown Sugar” and “Jumping Jack Flash.” You’ll also get tips on how to play like Keith’s fellow blues-inspired axmen, including Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Billy Gibbons, Ritchie Blackmore and others.
Use your DVD remote to choose or change options at anytime. You can also pause or watch the video in slow motion!
A Longtime contributor to Guitar World magazine and the author and producer of literally hundreds of artist transcriptions, books, and instructional DVDs, Andy Aledort has influenced and inspired guitarists around the world for many years. During his tenure at Guitar World, Aledort has written lesson features on players such as Eric Clapton, Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Dimebag Darrell, and Yngwie Malmsteen, among others. He has also created many of Guitar World’s best-selling instructional DVDs, including Play Rock Guitar, How to Play Hard Rock and Heavy Metal, and How to Play the Jimi Hendrix Experience’s Axis: Bold as Love.
As a guitarist, he has worked live and in the studio with Jimi Hendrix Experience drummer Mitch Mitchell and the Band of Gypsys rhythm section of bassist Billy Cox and drummer Buddy Miles. Aledort has been a member of original Allman Brothers Band guitarist Dickey Betts’ band, Great Southern, and performed with Buddy Guy, Double Trouble, Paul Rodgers and many other rock and blues legends.
- Keith Richards–style rhythm alternating between G and G6, G and Gadd2, and more
- Riffs in the style of “Tumbling Dice,” “19th Nervous Breakdown,” “Start Me Up,” “Happy,” “Brown Sugar,” “It’s Only Rock ’n Roll,” “Jumpin’ Jack Flash” and more
- Richards-style rhythm in 12-bar-blues form
- Using the styles of Jimi Hendrix (“Who Knows”), Jimmy Page (“Black Mountain Side”/“White Summer”), Billy Gibbons (“La Grange”), T-Bone Walker (“Stormy Monday”), Django Reinhardt (“Minor Swing”) and many others
- Open-position G chord forms
- Open-D tuning with different chord voicings
- And More!
Guitar World – In Deep – How To Play Like – Keith Richards – DVD (2011)