Design Trap Sounds with Massive TUTORiAL
P2P | 28 November 2015 | 1.92 GB
Learn how to design Trap style basses, leads, plucks, FX, and drums with Native Instrument’s “Massive” synthesizer. In this course, I will teach you how to design Trap sounds from the ground up using Native Instruments’ Massive virtual analog synthesizer. In the process, you will become a master of this powerful software synthesizer! Become a pro Trap Music DJ or Producer by mastering the tricks and techniques of top Trap artists such as Flosstradamus, Bro Safari, RL Grime, Diplo, DJ Snake, and more. Using 44 high definition video lectures, I will show you exactly how producers and DJs build Trap patches using Massive. I will teach you how to design dirty basses, huge leads, powerful plucks, trap drums, crazy FX patches, and much more.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the building blocks of specific sounds
- Imagine a sound and design it from the ground up
- Choose wavetables and oscillator modes
- Set up different filter routings
- Create modulation routings including sidechaining modulation
- Control the signal flow of your patch
- Set up insert and master FX
- Set up the noise generator and feedback controls
- Building and categorizing macro controls
- and much more!
Massive Trap Tutorial: Design Trap Sounds with Massive TUTORiAL