Mixing Techniques in Logic Pro X TUTORiAL
SYNTHiC4TE | Sept 01 2016 | 3.53 GB
In this 15-part video course, Guru tackles the subject of mixing using Logic Pro X head on. By approaching the mixdown process from different angles, Mixing Techniques in Logic Pro X will help you streamline your workflow and give you practical and creative options for improving your mix. If you want a fresh perspective on how to approach your mix downs and effective methods to overcome common issues during the mixing process, then you should definitely check out Mixing Techniques in Logic Pro X. After completing this course you’ll have a practical understanding of setting up mix templates, setting levels and mixing from the off.
You’ll have the skills to mix sub bass, kick drums, synth basses, leads and vocals and you’ll know how to reduce the build up of harsh high frequencies that occurs when you have too many high hats, cymbals and sibilant sounds happening.
You’ll be able to process bus channels, drum bus and bus sends and make creative use of side chaining techniques, add width to your mixes and reference and A/B your mixes like a pro – all within Logic Pro X.
– 150 Minutes of professional video instruction
– 15 indepth videos each demonstrating essential aspects of mixing in Logic Pro X
– Save time and improve your mixing skills with professional insights, tips and tricks
– Learn how to handle potential issues in your mix before they happen!
– Learn at your own pace, watch as many times as you need to learn the lessons
Mixing Techniques in Logic Pro X TUTORiAL-SYNTHiC4TE