MJS – Phrase by Phrase – Guitar Method –
Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page DVD (2009)
TrueFire/eMedia | Language: English | 3h43m | Full Scans | 6.34GB | .ISO
MPG2, 4200.0kbps | 720×480, 30.0fps | AC-3, 192.0kbps | 48.0kHz 16bit, 2 channels
Learn what it is really like to play guitar for Led Zeppelin! Over 3 Jam Packed Hours!
Use your DVD remote to choose or change options at anytime. You can also pause or watch the video in slow motion!
The Phrase by Phrase™ Guitar Method explores some of the greatest guitarists of all time, breaking their complex styles into simple recognizable phrases. Thorough, easy-to-understand descriptions teach proper finger placement and technique, followed by half-speed practice tempos and combined selections that are played at full speed.This issue of Phrase By Phrase™ explores the popular guitar style of Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin’s albums I, II, III, IV, Houses of the Holy and Physical Graffiti. Learn the most intricate details of Jimmy Page’s impressive guitar work, covering solos, rhythms, overdubs and variations – all while improving your own playing and creativity!
Lessons include effects for all songs:
- Immigrant Song from the album; Led Zeppelin III
- What Is And What Should Never Be from the album; Led Zeppelin II
- Thank You from the album; Led Zeppelin II
- Black Country Woman from the album; Physical Graffiti
- Good Times Bad Times from the album; Led Zeppelin
- Stairway To Heaven from the album; Led Zeppelin IV
- Houses Of The Holy from the album; Physical Graffiti
- The Ocean from the album; Houses Of The Holy
- Over The Hills And Far Away from the album; Houses Of The Holy
- Black Dog from the album; Led Zeppelin IV
MJS – Phrase by Phrase – Guitar Method – Led Zeppelin’s Jimmy Page DVD (2009)