SYNTHiC4TE | 20.2.2012 | 398 MB
DON’T GET LOST IN SPACE
Reverb is perhaps the most misunderstood /misused effect in the mixer’s toolbox today. In this timeless series, DAW superman Eli Krantzberg reveals everything you need to know about this mysterious effect and how to apply it to the most popular instruments in your productions.
Eli starts with a great overview of reverb in general, then breaks down the different sections found in the most common reverb plug-ins. He then shows you practical applications such as reverb on drums, vocals, guitars and even as special effects. He wraps up the series with some great tips on using automation to enhance your reverb effects.
Furthermore, the series is designed so that the information can be applied to any reverb plug-in, so you can start using what you learned immediately.
Let’s face it, reverb is probably the most used effect in your DAW. Watch Eli and master this highly complex and important effect. Get “Reverb Explained” today.
- 22 Tutorials / Over 3 Hours Total Runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate reverb users
- Information applies to any reverb plug-in
- Tutorials written by DAW master Eli Krantzberg
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Viewing Options: Online, Download, Boxed Disc, iDevices