P2P | 16.07.2017 | MP4 | 251.53 MB
Duration: 20 min 53 sec
Sidechain is a technique of musical production commonly associated with pop music and dance, although it is also used more discreetly in other genres. Want to learn how to utilize sidechain plugins to your benefit? To create energy, clarity & punch in your mixdowns for any genre of music! Check out below to find the specific sidechain curve for your next track!
What will you learn?
– Using multiple sidechain plugins for specific energy & different genres
– How to figure out the correct sidechain curve for your song
– Creating a sidechain formula based on your kickdrum length
– Utilizing Volume Shaper as a sidechain option for ducking certain frequencies
– Using in the box compression tools vs. LFT & Volume Shaper