We have detected that you have AdBlock and you are entitled to our site, unfortunately we keep advertising that are here and if you avoid advertising does not generate profits to continue online, please disable AdBlock for our site, you have up your browser to and updates the web right again to display the Web.
Learn to make music like the top producers in today’s music industry. This course is the ultimate guide to create a hip-hop beat for the club. We start from scratch and move through every detail of every step needed to make a professionally sounding record. We begin by going over recommended music gear to be used in the studio when producing modern music. We will cover both hardware and software and what to look for in each to adapt to your needs. We move on to learning what qualities to look for in the sounds for each instrument, including the synth, bass, kick, clap, and hi-hat. This section is really important because knowing what types of sounds to use can either make or break you as a producer.
The next topic is song structure. We go over a brief history then lay out the top 5 most popular song structures used today. We move on to building both the melodic foundation for the synth and bass as well as a detailed approach of how to build the rhythm section. We go bar by bar and explain how to use both melodic and rhythmic variation to keep your listeners interested and to create movement within the record. We then end the course with some final touches and tips & tricks of what to do after your record is created to get it played in the club.
This course is for the producer that has some experience but wants to understand the details of every step of the production process so that they have more creative control of both their productions and their career. This course is around 2 hours. I recommend that after going through the first time, to go back through to strengthen your understanding of topics that you don’t fully understand. Repetition is the key to learning.
What are the requirements?
– Students will need to have their own DAW and a working knowledge of how to use it
– Students should listen to and understand the sound of modern hip-hop club records
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 37 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
– Understand the concepts and techniques used by today’s top producers to make modern hip-hop club beats
– Understand how to protect your music legally and how to network with others in the music industry
– Train your ear to understand the qualities of sounds that are popular in hip-hop club music
What is the target audience?
– Someone who is looking to break into the music industry by producing a club hit
– They are taking my course to gain insight into the knowledge & techniques used by top producers today
– They have put in the time & effort but are frustrated with the results of their beats
– They are motivated to complete this course so that they can be on their way to making hit records for the club
– This course IS for producers who are looking to make a career in the music industry
– This course is NOT for beginners
– This course is NOT for you if you do not have an understanding of how to use a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)