Trap Composition & Arrangement
ilfsn | 16.06.2017 | 34 Minutes | 667 MB
Trap Music Production
Once you have your 8-bar loop, it’s time to build out your track. In this 34-minute class, DJ/producer duo K Theory shares their step-by-step process using verses, arpeggios, and transitions to compose a demo.
You’ll learn to use:
– Verses and breakdowns to structure your track
– Arpeggios to add musical interest
– Transitions to bind together the sections of your arrangement
– Mix-downs to prepare your track for a vocal artist
– After taking this class, you’ll be able to make your own track beat useable in hip hop or EDM.
Still need to create your 8-bar loop? Check out K Theory’s first class here:
Trap Music Production: Composition & Arrangement