We have detected that you have AdBlock and you are entitled to our site, unfortunately we keep advertising that are here and if you avoid advertising does not generate profits to continue online, please disable AdBlock for our site, you have up your browser to and updates the web right again to display the Web.
Virtual Instruments in Logic Pro (UPDATE) | 1.81 GB
Join author Brian Trifon as he shows how to improve music and audio productions using virtual instruments in Logic Pro. This course tours the program’s virtual instruments, including the ES2 hybrid synthesizer, Sculpture physical modeling synthesizer, EFM1 FM synthesizer, the EVOC 20 vocoder, the Ultrabeat drum synthesizer, and the EXS24 sampler, and shows how to achieve various effects with each instrument’s parameters. The course also covers working with oscillators and filters, understanding signal flow, creating custom synthesizer patches, adding effects, synthesizing speech, creating a library of custom sound samples, and much more.
Virtual Instruments with Logic Pro will be updating on a monthly basis, eventually covering all the virtual instruments in the application. Look for the latest movies here and on the lynda.com blog.
* Setting up Logic Pro for using virtual instruments
* Configuring MIDI controllers
* Composing with virtual instruments envelopes
* Tweaking the overdrive and chorus
* Creating movement with LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators)
* Understanding FM synthesis basics
* Changing the timbre and shifting the formants of the vocoder
* Constructing custom sampler kits
* Exploring the tonewheel organ, electric piano, and Ultrabeat drum synthesizer