SunVox v1.7.4 ANDROiD
Modular Music Studio in Your Pocket
SunVox is the most powerful music creation tool for Android. It is a small and fast multi-platform pattern based sequencer (tracker) with modular synthesizers.
- Modular interface.
- Highly optimized synth algorithms.
- Flexible architecture: SunVox can working on variuos devices with completely different CPUs;
- Effects from classic trackers like FastTracker, ImpulseTracker, ScreamTracker, ProTracker, OctaMED.
- Support of 16/24/32bit WAV, AIFF and XI samples.
- Multitrack WAV export;
- Mic/Line-in recording.
- Brief instruction
- The main menu – button with wrench in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Use multitouch to scale/move content of timeline and pattern editor.
- How to connect one module to another? For multitouch devices: first touch on source, second touch on destination. For other devices: select the first module (source); click on the LINK button; select the second module (destination).
Built-in synthesizers & effects :
- DrumSynth with 120 unique synthetic drum sounds;
- FM synthesizer;
- Generator (saw,triangle,square,noise,sine);
- Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI, AIFF);
- SpectraVoice (FFT-based synthesizer for deep and beautiful pads);
- Side Chain Compressor;
- DC Blocking Filter
- 3Band equalizer;
- Filter (Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Notch);
- Loop (for glitch effects);
- Vocal Filter (for human voice simulation);
- Vorbis Player;
- What’s in this version: (Updated : Dec 26, 2012)
- sampler freeze bug fixed;
- ability to install on external SD card;
- added confirmation dialog for BACK button;
- some bugs fixed;
- and more… (read on the site).
What’s in this version 2014 01 23:
- * engine optimization;
- * extended Visualization Parameters in the Module Properties;
- * new module – Sound2Ctl; this module can convert the audio signal to the numeric value of any selected controller;
- * new module – MultiCtl; with this module you can control multiple controllers at once;
- * now you can set the name of the pattern, instead of the 16×16 icon;
- * now the screen orientation can be changed manually in the Preferences -> Interface -> Angle;
- * bugs fixed;
- – Android OS 2.3+
SunVox v1.7.4 ANDROiD