AirParrot v2.6.1 MULTiLANG MAC
P2P | 08.10.2016 | 16.9 MB
AirParrot allows you to wirelessly beam your screen or media files to a variety of media receivers. AirParrot quickly discovers available receivers on your network, and uses Quick Connect to connect directly to a device running Reflector 2. Easily share your screen, videos, audio, presentations and so much more.
Supercharged Screen Mirroring
AirParrot delivers a mirroring experience that can’t be matched by built-in AirPlay mirroring. Mirror the entire screen or just a specific application. In most cases, AirParrot is much faster than the native option. It doesn’t distract while adjusting your display settings and mirrors your screen the way you want. Quickly connect and mirror to Apple TV, Chromecast and more. AirParrot 2 is a great addition to any Mac—old or new!
Beam media to the big screen
Just drag and drop any media file in AirParrot to begin watching on your TV—even control playback from your remote control. Streaming media is quick and results in no audio or video quality loss. Beam media in 5.1 surround sound for a theatre experience, at home. AirParrot effortlessly handles the headaches of different video formats so your videos always play right where you want them, regardless of receiver compatibility.
Use the receivers you know and love
AirParrot supports numerous media receivers. Connect and stream content to hardware devices like Apple TV and Chromecast. AirParrot also works great with software receivers like Reflector. Mirror audio around the house to AirPlay-enabled speakers. Regardless of budget or preference, AirParrot works with the devices found in most homes, schools and businesses.
Mirror and stream to multiple destinations at once
Display your screen and media files to any number of receivers at the same time. Surround yourself with the music, videos and media that you love. Mirror or stream video and audio together or stream audio only. The possibilities, and devices you can connect to, are unlimited.
Connect without hassle
Our patent-pending Quick Connect® technology and Bluetooth discovery make connecting over diverse and complicated networks a breeze. Use these features to connect to receivers when auto-discovery and multicast traffic aren’t available or when subnets divide your devices. Recently-connected devices appear at the top when they’re available to fast track mirroring and streaming.
Mirror exactly what’s on your screen to a device.
New Stream media files to supported destinations.
New Connect to any number of receivers at the same time.
Extended your desktop to another screen for more space.
New Connect to receivers by Quick Connect Code™ instead of searching a list.
New Stream lossless audio without video to devices.
Specific App Mirroring
Mirror a specific application instead of the entire screen.
New Certain Bluetooth-enabled devices are now discoverable!
New Recently-used receivers appear at the top for quick reconnecting.
High-quality playback for large displays and resolutions.
New Temporarily pause mirroring without disconnecting.
5.1 Surround Sound
New Enjoy surround sound with streaming videos when available.
Robust Format Support
New Play any media file. We’ll do the heavy lifting.
– Added compatibility with tvOS 10 on the fourth-generation Apple TV
– Improved capture and encoding support for macOS Sierra
– Improved responsiveness of the AirParrot 2 main menu
– Added setting to disable localization and default to English
– Resolved an issue that could cause a crash when attempting to load media files with capitalized file extensions
– Resolved an issue that could cause multiple hostname iterations when starting an AirParrot Remote broadcast
– Resolved a potential crash when attempting to connect to an AppleTV with a password or onscreen code enabled
– Resolved a potential crash when suddenly losing connection to a Chromecast
– Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements
– Added enhanced encryption when mirroring to Apple TV or Reflector 2
What’s New Version 2.6.1:
– Resolved an issue that could cause connections to quickly drop when using tvOS 9 on a fourth-generation Apple TV
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later
AirParrot v2.6.1 MULTiLANG MAC OSX