Apple Motion v5.3.2 macOS
TNT | 15.04.2017 | 2.00 GB
Another must have plugin if you use Final Cut Pro! Enjoy.
Motion is a software application produced by Apple Inc. for their Mac OS X operating system. It is used to create and edit motion graphics, titling for video and film production, and 2D and 3D compositing for visual effects. The Motion interface has been redesigned specifically for Final Cut Pro editors, with a familiar look and feel that makes it easy to switch between the two applications. A new single-window layout puts all the tools you need at your fingertips, and redesigned icons make it easy to identify options at glance. The darker look of the new interface is designed to enhance color perception as you work with any combination of video, stills, and motion graphic elements. Many filters now include onscreen controls for direct, intuitive manipulation of effects. And keyframe editing is much more accessible thanks to a new view that displays the Keyframe editor below the timeline.
Beautiful results with a single click.
Creating chroma keys has never been easier. Just drag and drop the Keying filter for an instant chroma key that is accurate for most projects. If the blue- or green-screen background is unevenly lit, or if there are other problems in the original footage, use onscreen controls and a simple slider to adjust the key color and edge softness. For additional adjustments, instantly access advanced controls, including an intuitive color wheel.
Breakthrough Speed and Quality
• 64-bit architecture. ColorSync consistency.
Designed to use every bit of the power of Mac OS X and multicore Mac computers, Motion operates at blazing speeds and maintains precise color accuracy at every step.
• 64-bit architecture
With its new 64-bit architecture, Motion lets you create deeper, more interesting multilayered effects for use in Final Cut Pro.
• ColorSync-managed color pipeline
Trust the color consistency across Motion, Final Cut Pro, Compressor, and QuickTime.
• Shared Render Engine
Render with consistent performance and pristine quality across Motion, Final Cut Pro, and Compressor.
• High-quality rendering
Using the Shared Render Engine, create blurs, scales, and lighting effects in floating-point, linear-light color space — the same quality found in high-end compositing software.
• Resolution independence
Use still images and clips without any size limitation.
• Cocoa foundation
See dynamic feedback in a highly responsive interface.
• GPU utilization
Create more complex, higher-resolution effects that play in real time.
• Grand Central Dispatch
Save time with faster processing for certain functions through the use of all CPU cores.
- Fill filter lets you quickly fill an entire layer without requiring a separate layer and mask
- Missing plug-ins are identified correctly when opening a project
- Midtones are represented accurately when using the Color Balance filter
- Improves stability when scaling shapes from or to zero
- Improves stability when working with duplicated rigged filters and behaviors
- Fixes a stability issue that could occur when using keyboard shortcuts while a keyframe is selected in the Keyframe Editor
- Improves stability when moving the cursor across markers during playback
– OS X 10.11.4 or later, 64-bit processor
Apple Motion v5.3.2 macOS-TNT