FreqAnalyst Multi 2 v2.2 AU MAC
Kleen | 15 March 2016 | 11.8 MB
Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Multi is a multi-track spectrum analysis plugin. Using Blue Cat Audio’s exclusive data sharing technology, it lets you visualize the spectral content of several audio tracks on the same screen with extreme smoothness and high resolution for both time and frequency. You can actually see which part of the spectrum every single instrument uses while doing your mix. Just like with Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Pro, the frequency analysis can be fine tuned in details, and three modes are offered for each channel: instant, peak or average response of several audio tracks can be displayed on the same graph (the plugin supports up to 16 curves). Zooming capabilities and coordinates display let you exactly measure the characteristics of the spectrum for each audio track. Thanks to the routing capabilities you can define different settings for each track and thus adapt the analysis for each audio signal you want to analyze.
- Mono, stereo or mid/side multiple tracks real time spectrum analyzer: visualize and compare the spectrum of several audio tracks on the same screen.
- Unique data sharing technology with multi-core processors support.
- Compute and display the difference between spectra for easy EQ matching and response curve measurement.
- Total control over the analysis parameters, with slope and offset correction.
- Smart interpolation algorithm for extreme display smoothness.
- Spectrum view with zooming and precise measurement capabilities as well as note info display.
- Multiple display sizes
- Instant, peak and average curves display for each track.
- Choose a name for each curve for easier sharing.
- Save the curves for easy A/B comparison.
- Opacity control for the user interface.
- Custom absolute and relative threshold control.
• VST3 plug-in format support.
Blue Cat FreqAnalyst Multi 2 v2.2 AU MAC OSX-Kleen