Singularity v.1.0.1 AU MAC OSX
HEXWARS | 23.11.2014 | AU | 0.5 MB
Singularity is a delay effect unlike any other. It starts with a tempo-synchronised feedback delay line capable of true stereo panning, and its tail is then sent into three extremely capable effect units connected in series. As always with Sinevibes plugins, Singularity’s user interface is built using high-contrast, colour-coded elements with lively animations and efficient rendering. Delay, effects and modulators feature interactive graphics which let you understand what’s going on just after a quick glance. Together with thoroughly calibrated parameters with realtime smoothing, Singularity is a bliss to operate in any environment – and in any mood.
Feedback delay line with tempo-synchronised time and true stereo panning.
Three independent effect processors with a total of 22 different algorithms and variations: low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and band-stop filters, 8-stage and 16-stage phaser, barber-pole phaser, decimator, analog drive, circuit-bent filter, frequency shifter, comb filter, 1-voice and 3-voice chorus, granulator.
Four modulation generators each with 8 waveforms and adjustable periodic chaos.
Advanced transport sync algorithm with support for tempo and time signature automation.
– New presets with multiple reverb simulations.
– Support for mono-to-stereo channel configuration.
– All buffers are now being cleared before processing starts or restarts.
– There is now no parameter pick-up slew before processing starts or restarts.
– Fixed frequency shifter and barber-pole parameter quantisation issue.
– Fixed rare clicks occurring with shortest delay times.
Singularity v.1.0.1 AU MAC OSX-HEXWARS