CineScore Template For Sibelius & Finale
FANTASTiC | 27 June 2016 | 9 MB
CineScore Template offers industry-standard articulations, spacings and engraving markings specifically designed for use in the studio environment. Engineered to bridge the gap between Sibelius and Finale, these customized files have been tailored by master engraver Robert Puff to deliver clean reading charts quickly and efficiently.
CineScore Template offers many industry-standard layout elements, articulations and ornaments, including the following:
- Industry standard fonts for text such as “con sordino,” “espressivo,” “arco” etc.
- Separate half note and whole note trill articulations
- Custom Aleatoric notation
- Custom, industry standard headers and footers.
- Customized note and staff spacing
In addition to the notation software templates, this product will include the following:
- Sample score and part PDF from composer Michael Barry, created using CineScore Template
- Document outlining standard operating procedures for film scoring specific notation frequently used on scoring stages for maximum efficiency.
CineScore Template is specifically designed to accommodate orchestrators and composers who need to use both Sibelius and Finale notation software while maintaining continuity. Therefore, the templates are designed to be identical in the following notation software versions:
- Sibelius 6.2
- Finale 2011
NOTE about alternate versions: Although it’s possible to open these files in other versions of Sibelius and Finale, we cannot guarantee that the design layout and custom articulations will appear as advertised. For this reason, we strongly suggest that customers only use Sibelius 6 and Finale 2011 to use these templates to preserve the industry-standard notation this product provides.
CineScore Template For Sibelius and Finale-FANTASTiC