FM8 Vol.1 For Ni FM8 NFM8
AUDIOSTRiKE | 30/03/2015 | 4 MB
72 awesome sounding patches for FM8 that use all of the tools FM8 offers. Huge booming basses, tons of Tempo Sync’d Patches, Lush Huge Pads, SFX and even “that” DX-7 electric piano patch. Because the Morph pad is programmed to the Max, each patch has literally hundreds of variations it can produce. So while this library has 60 patches, with the Morph pad, Skippy thought about saying it has 15,360 patches!!
- Huge booming basses (12+ Killer Basses)
- Pristine Beautiful Bells
- “BPM” Tempo Sync’d Patches
- Lush Bright and Warm Pads
- Unique Lead Synth patches
- 6 OSC Analog Patches (One patch uses 4 note unison for 24 OSC on 1 note!)
- Very nice DX-7 tine electric piano patch – Factory voicing didn’t even include an electric piano like this !!
- The Morph pad is programmed to the Max – all 4 corners are set to TOTALLY DIFFERENT (useful) Variations – so each patch has literally hundreds of variations depending on where you move the morph pad… So while this library has 62 patches, by using the Morph pad there are many many more possible sounds these patches can produce. Every patch also has a totally customized Arpeggiator pattern, performance notes in the Comment section as well as the Modulation Wheel is programmed on EVERY program. Not even Native Instruments factory voicing did this!
80 Patches in Total
• 17 Synth Basses
• 6 Bells
• 19 BPM Tempo Sync’d Pads/Leads
• 4 FX Patches
• 1 Electric Rock Guitar
• 4 Keyboard Patches
• 4 Leads
• 12 Slow Synth patches (Pads)
• 13 Fast Synth Patches
FM8 Vol.1 For Ni FM8 NFM8-AUDIOSTRiKE