G610 For Nebula 3
Team MAGNETRiXX | 26 February 2014 | 306 MB
The preamp has been carefully sampled at 96kHz, using top notch mastering converters, and high quality cables with levels carefully calibrated and matched to provide the highest quality. No destructive digital processing like normalization was used. The all other sampler ates programs where converted using one of the best SRC.
Audio characteristics and features.
The Hardware has been sampled with three different input gain settings , whose sound range from moderate to highly overdriven.This library features a rich, warm tube sound. It is adding beautiful tube harmonics which all sorts of sources like vocals, strings, bass, drums, guitars, and classic instruments like flutes and harps will benefit from. This preamp is very popular for bass tracking.
- – G610 is a Preamp Library for Acustica Audio Nebula3
- – 192kHz, 96kHz, 88,2kHz, 48kHz and 44.1kHz versions
- – Containes Overdriven programs!
- – Includes 10 Kenel programs
- – Includes HQ programs (10 Kernel programs using the TIMED engine)
- – Includes SE versions of all programs (CPU friendly 5 Kernel programs)
- – Consists of 36 programs
- – Libraby size 325MB
- – Reuqires Nebula3, Nebula3 Pro or Nebula Server
(Includes SE and HQ versions of each program, and 192kHz, 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz and 44.1kHz versions)
- G610 Moderate
- G610 Hot
- G610 Hotter