Justin York Collection
P2P | 08 June 2016 | 927 MB
Impulse Response Librairies
Impulse response library based on:3 cabinets ranging in size and configuration, every speaker in all cabinets sampled system driven by neutral tube power amp 2 variable position mics, multiple single shot mics, 3 auxiliary captures per speaker variable position mix types with global quick start folder top tier outboard ideally matched to the tonal objective
– Based on a 2003 Mesa Rectifier 2×12 cabinet.
– Left (L) and right (R) speakers based on stock 2003 English Celestion Vintage 30’s.
-Based on a 2008 Mesa straight Oversized 4×12 cabinet.
-Bottom left (BL), bottom right (BR), top left (TL), and top right (TR) speakers based on stock 2008 English Celestion Vintage 30’s.
-Based on a 1994 Vox AC30 Top Boost combo.
-Left (L) and right (R) speakers based on stock 1994 Celestion Alnico Blue’s.
-“C414” based on an AKG C414B-ULS condenser microphone
-“e906” based on a Sennheiser e906 dynamic microphone
-“M160” based on a Beyerdynamic M160 ribbon microphone
-“MD421” based on a vintage Telefunken MD421 dynamic microphone
-“MD441” based on a vintage Sennheiser MD441 dynamic microphone
-“MID” based on a mid field placed AEA R92 ribbon microphone
-“R121” based on a Royer R121 ribbon microphone
-“REAR” based on a vintage Neumann KM84 condenser microphone
-“ROOM” based on a vintage Neumann KM84 condenser microphone
-“SM7B” based on a Shure SM7B dynamic microphone
-“SM57” based on a modern production Shure SM57 dynamic microphone
-“SM58” based on a Shure SM58 dynamic microphone (VX30-212 only)
-“U70” based on a Microtech Gefell UMT70S condenser microphone
Wave audio format IR’s (.wav) are compatible with convolution reverb type loaders in recording software and outboard hardware units and are provided in:
– 24 bit resolution
– 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sample rates
– mono channel count
– minimum phase transformed (“Mpt”) and non-minimum phase transformed
– 200 and 500 ms decay tail lengths
– For added convenience, .wav files appropriate for conversion or submission to the following platforms have been separated out and designated within the library structure:
– Atomic Amplifire
– Fractal Audio Systems hardware/software
– Kemper Profiling Amp
– Line 6 Helix
– Two Notes hardware
Please read this section carefully!
THIS LIBRARY CONTAINS .WAV FORMAT FILES ONLY.
Impulse Response Librairies – Justin York Collection