Trance Stems Vol.1 For Cubase
FANTASTiC | 18 April 2016 | 36 MB
This is a set of 5 Trance Templates for Cubase, each of them showcasing the buildup section of a potentially releasable trance production. The templates showcase his typical uplifting trance sound in Cubase. These 5 Templates will prove to be an excellent tool for building professional trance productions from the ground up. You get an insight on how the drums and basslines (which always consist of several layers – Hi Bass, Mid Bass, Sub Bass and so on) were put together to get a full sound. They also show you how additional synth lines will help increase the energy throughout the buildup of your track. The 5 Cubase project files all include the short arrangement (as heard in the audio demo), mixing, FX chains, MIDI data and automation. It all comes loaded with all the samples and synth presets (from Massive and Sylenth1) so you will get what you hear in the demo. It is 100% royalty free and can be used as a base for your upcoming tracks or as an educational and inspirational tool. All sections (basslines, FX, drums, synths) are color-coded and named correctly so you know exactly what you are looking at.
WHAT DO I GET ?
- The 5 project files in Cubase
- All MIDI and Audio channels with FX chains and mixing included
- All the MIDI files included
- All the Audio files included
- All the Synthesizer presets included
WHAT DO I NEED TO OPEN THIS TEMPLATE ?
- Steinberg Cubase v5.1 or higher
- LennarDigital Sylenth1 v2.21 or higher
- Native Instruments Massive v1.3 or higher
- TAL Dub 3 Delay (FREE) : http://kunz.corrupt.ch/products/tal-dub
- TAL Reverb 3 (FREE) : http://kunz.corrupt.ch/products/tal-reverb
MORE DETAILS :
- Type : 5 Buildup Trance Templates (.CPR)
- Support : Download
- BPM (Beats Per Minute) : 138
Trance Stems Vol.1 For Cubase-FANTASTiC