AirWaves v1.0 KONTAKT
SYNTHiC4TE | July 16 2017 | 235 MB
AirWaves is a unique Synthesizer which uses 24 XY Motion Sequencers to build collages using Shortwave Radio signals as its Sound Source. Shortwave Radio is an Alien World that has fascinated me since childhood and I’ve been wanting to explore making an instrument such as this for a long time. The Motion Sequencers ensure that you will always get something new using the many Randomizers, and presets can have an organically complex lifespan. Each Sequencer can be recorded manually by pressing Record, playing a note and moving the corresponding XY controller. Once the sequence is recorded it will be played back immediately. Alternatively there is a large database of prerecorded Sequences included which are used by the Randomizers.
- 508 Wavs recorded using shortwave radio and carefully looped
- The Wavs are provided in their native format so they can be used easily outside of Kontakt
- 4 Synthesizers with an XY Pad to mix between them
- Each Synth has a Filter, AR Envelope, LFO and plays a single Waveform
- 28 XY Motion Sequencers which can be manually recorded or use Sequences from the built in database.
- Comprehensive FX Section with Reverb, Delay, EQ and Phaser/Chorus/Flanger.
- In built Preset System for Browsing/Saving and Loading Presets
- 200 Presets Included.
- Microtuner with a huge selection of Scales
- 7 Global Randomizers with different Algorithms and many local Randomizers.
This video shows some of the Presets:
AirWaves v1.0 KONTAKT-SYNTHiC4TE