Analogue Workshop Volume 1
Distortion & Feedback KONTAKT
TEAM MAGNETRiXX | 09 December 2012 | 471 MB
Each of the 300 samples in Analogue Workshop Volume 1: Distortion & Feedback uses some form of either audio or control voltage distortion, feedback or general sonic ill treatment. A custom designed graphical interface has been scripted in Native Instruments Kontakt to provide even more variation and programming options.
- This is rounded off by a set of impulse responses for the convolution reverb, taken directly from analogue modules such as spring reverbs and bucket-brigade delays to further enhance the overall sound character.
- The sounds and patches included in this library range from earth shattering drones, twisted pads, piercing modulations and weird transmissions to eerily haunting feedback oscillations.
- The one-shot section contains a range of crunchy, nasty, throbbing short percussive sounds and FX that can be used to spice up any drum kit or add impact to key moments in a musical composition.
- There are over 500 Kontakt 4 format patches available which use the new custom designed GUI.
- They are grouped into two basic categories, raw and untreated.
- The GUI itself is split into two halves. The left containing the synth shaping controls whereas the right comprises an audio effects chain for maximum tweakability.
- Technical data: 300 samples at 44.1Khz, 24 bit in WAV format .
- Mixture of stereo & mono samples.
Raw audio recorded from the following analogue synthesisers: Roland System 100-M Serge Animal, Audio Interface, Dual Oscillator & custom panels Analogue Systems Analogue Solutions Doepfer A-100 Cwejman SPH2 & FSH1 Livewire, Metasonix, Harvestman, WMD & Flight of Harmony modules VCS3 Minimoog & Moog Voyager Metasonix TM-2 tube BP filter TLA Ebony A2Stereo Processor Recorded directly into Apple Mac using RME Fireface 400 audio interface. Samples edited in Bias Peak Pro 5 & Redmatica KeymapPro.
- • 300 samples at 44.1Khz, 24 bit in WAV format Mixture of stereo & mono samples
- • 500+ Kontakt 4 format patches with custom GUI
Analogue Workshop Volume 1 Distortion & Feedback KONTAKT