Rock Hard Funk WAV ACiD
Team DYNAMiCS | Oct 2009 | 1.1 GB
BETA MONKEY Rock Hard Funk: Acoustic Drum Loops and Samples for Rock, Funk, Funk Rock, and Beyond. Beta Monkey Music’s Rock Hard Funk, a 2-CD collection of funk and funk-rock drum loops and samples with over 1000 acoustic grooves to inspire any serious “groove intensive” project. Mix the improvisational mentality of jazz, the groove inventiveness of funk, and the powerful drum sounds of rock – a beautiful mix of groove experimentalism all captured and available in Rock Hard Funk.
Quickly build funk rock tracks that feel right and sound great with this jam-packed toolbox of funked-up grooves. We captured the grooves of several accomplished funk and rock drummers. We set them loose to a variety of different tempos and feels. We’ve recorded the beautiful sounds of a maple Drum Workshop recording kit and made sure to complement the 1000+ loops with a matching set of multi-velocity drum samples from the kit used in recording the loops. We’ve also included a matching set of cymbal samples to allow greater flexibility in drum track construction. Add some fresh funky goodness to any sample library with Rock Hard Funk!
Beta Monkey’s Rock Hard Funk (2-CD Set) Features:
- * Versatile Blend of rock and rock/funk styles: Think Soul Coughing, G. Love and Special Sauce, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jane’s Addiction/Porno for Pyros and countless other “hard to categorize” bands. Rhythmic invention is the key here.
- * Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: The sample kit section includes multi-velocity samples of all the drums and cymbals recorded. While most loop discs offer only a handful of single hits, we have given you the entire kit. Build grooves from scratch or use them to augment any of the 1000+ loops.
- * Superior Rhythmic Realism: Looking for the metronomic monotony found on too many sample CD’s? Let Rock Hard Funk show you what a live drummer can do – rolls, stick drags, dynamics not possible on anything but a real kit with a real player.
- * Cohesive Groove Sets: All loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, etc. are sonically-matched). Every loop found on BOTH CD’s will work seamlessly with any other loop! The ultimate in consistency for larger-scale projects.
- * High-End Production: Recorded in a World-Class Recording Studio, home to numerous platinum and GRAMMY® Award Winning albums.