Big Fish Audio Brain One Stroke Done
20.05.2005 | 2 DVD | TOTAL RAR SIZE 5.82 GB
Live Hip Hop and Rock Drums
Bryan “Brain” Mantia has toured worldwide and played drums for Primus, Godflesh, BT, and has recently joined up with the current Guns n Roses crew. Just our luck, he’s also put together a collection of unique and twisted drum tracks for Big Fish Audio! And not just drum loops, these are full-length drum ‘songs’. Just add music! And since they’re multi-track parts, you can mix it however you want. You can use them as is or cut them into smaller pieces. These WAV files will load into almost any audio program, and ProTools files are also included. Lots of material here… over 8 Gb! A wide range of tempos and styles, so if you need to add a unique rock drum part to your music, Brain’s got you covered.
Product details: Bill Laswell, Tom Waits, Guns N ‘Roses, Bootsy Colins today the best drummer and many participated in the sessions Bryan “Brain” Mantia. That affected his Miles Davis, Pink Floyd, Frank Zappa, DJ Shadow, DJ Premiere, RZA, Neptunes, such as “Beat the rhythm ~” in reference to the artists evolved, advanced technology for live drumming fine with “nori” is an unprecedented appearance reproduced drum library! approximately 200 single drum samples and OMF files (compatible with multi-track audio data between the host application), including 36 types of multi-track recording session. 24bit session multi-track recorded, the kick, snare, hat, toms, overheads, divided into each part and room and therefore are included in long about three minutes from half a minute, song, intro you can enjoy every grain of the dynamically beat!
- – The name given to each sound;
- Bootsy (Prince), Gang (DJ Premiere), Sorry (PinkFloyd),
- OldSkool (PublicEnemy), Vinnie (FrankZappa), Shadow (DJ Shadow),
- Deep (Neptunes), CastOut (OutKast), Brown (BillLaswell), Woo (RZA),
- Limp1 (KORN), Limp2 (LimpBiscuit & KORN), Frankie (NightMaresOnWax),
- Angel (Portishead), XXX (M. Davis), Collide (Devo) etc …
- ※ (), inspired by the artist
- – Tempo range = 51 ~ 160bpm, ranges from about 1 minute 40 seconds = 4 minutes
- Protools / OMF files, including multitrack (Type 36)
- Single Drum Samples (198 sounds), the total capacity of about 8.5GB (DVD × 2)
DISC1: ProTools, WAV
DISC2: ProTools, WAV
What’s on This Disc?
- Funk and Hip Hop, to Rock, Soul, Alternative and Underground multitrack Drum loops and performances.
- ProTools/OMF Sessions/WAV files
- AIFF/Apple Loops/REX/WAV