Brazilian Series Tamborim KONTAKT
DISCOVER | 07 JANUARY 2016 | 21 MB
Brazilian Series. Instruments from Brazil with a unique focus in their playability and their musical language. With an entirely Brazilian production explores each instrument in minute detail. Unlike others libraries the Brazilian Series “brings a real depth and perspective of Brazil’s instruments respecting their individual characteristics.
….:::: The percussive wealth of Brazil ::::….
Very common in Brazilian music, The Tamborim reveals much of the percussive wealth of Brazil. Used mainly by “samba schools” (Escolas de Samba) of Rio de Janeiro and traditional Sambas, this instrument represents much of the typical rhythm of Brazilian music.
….:::: Tamborim ::::….
Two sticks were used, a traditional wooden stick and a plastic five stick used in samba schools. The samples have more than 10 dynamic notes, ghost notes, hoops and characteristic Brazilian rhythms.
….:::: Precise Effects ::::….
• No hundreds of effects and loads of knobs which you don’t use. Each effect has been made to enhance the sample intelligently.
….:::: Full Kontakt 5.5 Required ::::….
• PC 2.0Ghz+, 2GB Ram
• MAC 2.0Ghz, 2GB Ram
• Sample Resolution: 44.1Khz/24-Bit Stereo Compressed (.NCW) Format.
….:::: Samples ::::….
• All the samples are recorded using the quality of Apogee converters and preamps. Everything recorded at 44100Hz, 24bit.
….:::: Fully Dynamic ::::….
• The samples offer from the slightest touch to the strongest attack providing more freedom to create dynamic rhythms and beats.
….:::: Perfect Ambience ::::….
• Use the convolution reverb and create a perfect environment. Unlike other Brazilian libraries each instrument is recorded with dry ambience preserving the real character of the instrument.
…::: DEMO/PREViEW :::…
Brazilian Series Tamborim KONTAKT-DiSCOVER