Concert Strings II KONTAKT
Team SONiTUS | 02.2013 | 4.05 GB
The newest and largest of all Kirk Hunter Studios’ solo strings packages gives you 4 new solo sections which include 1st and 2nd chair (excluding solo bass). Coupled with innovative and progressive TVEC 3 programming, you will not find a more flexible and playable solo string library! One very nice feature is the way TVEC 3 handles the slides for Solo Strings 2. When you play a note, followed by another note you want to slide into (up or down), TVEC 3 knows whether to slide a lot or just a nudge. Also, the vibrato of the slide is now variable. With these the new solo strings, you can get all kinds of emotional solo playing styles, such as Country Western, or flat-out classical! Musical expression was key in recording these new sections. You’ll be able to get lush rich vibratos, lighter vibratos (for violins and violas), and austere and “creepy” non-vibratos.
All were recorded in the same space so that when you create a blend. the result will sound natural. All of these new sections were sampled rather dry so that you can choose your own style of ambience without conflicts arising from samples that were recorded too “wet”. Additionally, samples are 99 percent brand new and never available before. And even the few that are not new have been altered to perform seamlessly alongside the new recordings. So if you’re an owner of older Kirk Hunter Studios string libraries, you don’t have to worry that you are getting something that you already have when you get this new collection. All in all, not including the mute samples, this new library is estimated to be about 6GB in size (Size is Double for EXS version).
- Sections and Instruments
- Solo Strings (Solo Divisions)
- Violin 1
- Violin 2
- Viola 1
- Viola 2
- Cello 1
- Cello 2
Programming (Included in TVEC 3)
- SmartLegato2 – The world’s first polyphonic legato.
- DivisiLive – Automatically divides sections if you play chords
- Division Mixing – Setup custom mixes of different sections (divisions) all on the same instrument.
- Division Panning – Setup custom panning of different sections (divisions) all on the same instrument.
- SlidesLive – Use pre-recorded section slides, or engage glissando technology where you can control the speed of the slide.
- VibratoLive – Program the vibrato amount at the start and end of a note independently, and then program the fade time between.
- Polyphonic Round Robin – Even playing chords will engage a true Round Robin.
- Sus Pedal Extend – Extend the overlap of notes during repeated notes to get a very realistic sound.
- Programmable Keyswitching – Don’t like where the keyswitches are? Program your own.
Concert Strings II KONTAKT SCD DVDR-SONiTUS