Dark Matter v1.6 KONTAKT
SYNTHiC4TE | 31.12.2016 | 12.7 GB
SYNTHiC4TE | April 23 2017 | UPDATE: 59 MB
DARK MATTER is a powerful tool to create outstanding and complex cinematic sound textures. Each instrument is composed of four layers.The library features more than 13GB of sample material using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression (more than 20GB not compressed), giving you a lot of combinations and sound colors. Use one of the pre-programmed instruments or use the powerful randomize function to create your own sounds.
Minimalist user interface, outstanding sounds:
– 13+GB of original sample material (more than 20GB not compressed).
– 4 layers for each instrument.
– Individual controls for pitch, volume, pan and layer on/off.
– Powerful randomize function with “lock” function for all 4 separate layers and the six convolution reverbs sends.
– ADSR, amp LFO, pan LFO, HP and LP filter.
– 3000+ 24-bit stereo samples.
– 50 convolution IR.
– 5 instrument effects: skreamer, lo-fi, phaser, tape saturation, delay and chorus.
– 180+ pre-programmed instruments.
Minimum System Requirements:
– Requires FULL retail version (sold separately) of Kontakt 5.5.1.
New in Dark Matter 1.6:
– New Solo and Mute buttons for each layer.
– The convolution send string is now visible when in the “bypass” position (full white).
– Minor fixes and improvements.
Dark Matter v1.6 KONTAKT-SYNTHiC4TE