We have detected that you have AdBlock and you are entitled to our site, unfortunately we keep advertising that are here and if you avoid advertising does not generate profits to continue online, please disable AdBlock for our site, you have up your browser to and updates the web right again to display the Web.
DISTORT 2 is the successor of our intuitive electric guitar mockup tool DISTORT 1, adding tons of new features and taking the concept to a new level in every way. DISTORT 2 is an electric guitar sample library, recorded and played by engineer, perfect for film and trailer composers on a tight deadline. The main goal for this library has been to give the user flexibility and freedom while playing. We know that composers usually do not have time to fool around with knobs and buttons, this is why Distort only requires you to load it up and you can immediately start playing. The library is straight-forward, having two “zones” – one with palm mutes, the other one with sustains. You can play riffs with both of your hands and achieve great realistic results within only few minutes.
Featuring three different mic positions, as well as seperated clean samples DISTORT 2 is in every way supperior to its predecessor DISTORT 1. However we decided to include DISTORT 1, because combining both of them gives you even more options in terms of sound.
• Doubletracked guitar (L or R), recorded separately with three mic positions (dynamic mic, ribbon mic and hall), up and down picking.
• Close mics – Peluso R14 (ribbon), Shure SM58 (dynamic)
• Hall mics Stereo pair Gefell SMS2000.
• Two round robin on sustains, four round robins on mutes.
• Open chords (Power chords), open single tones, mute chords, mute single tones.
• Completely clean samples without processing included
• Amp – Marshall JCM2000
• Cabinet – Marshall 1960 (Vintage30 speakers)
• Guitar – Gibson Flying V
• includes DISTORT 1 (1958 Korina Flying V Epiphone Guitar, amped through a Mesa Boogie amplifier)
• Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.0 + FULL version required