Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry KONTAKT
SYNTHiC4TE | Oct 09 2015 | 1.60 GB
Added Update: SYNTHiC4TE | Sept 17 2017 | 116 MB
Evolution™ Electric Guitar – Strawberry enables keyboardists to easily and quickly create authentic sounding electric guitar parts without the need to hand edit MIDI. Unlike conventional high-end KONTAKT guitar sample libraries and guitar VSTs, Evolution Electric Guitar doesn’t require keyboardists to possess a foundational understanding of how to play the guitar in order to achieve authentic results. Instead, it leverages your existing keyboard skills, translating these techniques for the guitar, much like a skilled language interpretor translates one language into another. For example, chord inversions are automatically analyzed and the appropriate guitar chord voicing is instantly determined. Strummed guitar chord options are only limited by your imagination — whether it’s power chords, triads, augmented chords, diminished chords, suspended fourths, 7ths, 9ths, 11ths, “Hendrix chords” — it’s all possible.
Evolution Electric Guitar utilizes sophisticated scripting instead of requiring you to memorize dozens of keyswitches and contains extensive articulations, from palm mutes to trills to pinch harmonics, accurately simulating a real life guitar performance. It features the detail and nuances that bring a guitar performance to life. Its proprietary string resonation engine creates a sense of organic realism unparalleled by other guitar sample libraries or VSTs. Even more, Evolution Electric Guitar, doesn’t require you to compromise your playing or sequencing workflow in order to adapt to its way of working — instead, it uses OTS’ revolutionary Mind Control™ technology to adapt to the way you like to work. Sample library mapping is quickly and easily customized to your personal preference.
- – 1.6 GB of compressed NCW samples (uncompresses to over 3 GB), covering articulations such as palm muting, squeals, tapping, strumming, and much more.
- – 4x alternating samples for realistic repeating notes.
- – Built-in effects with virtual stompboxes and amp/cab modeling.
- – Individually sampled strings, powered by a performance modeled string/fret selection engine.
- – Strum keys as well as complete strumming patterns.
- – Bridge, bridge+neck, and neck pickup positions.
- – Instant double, triple, and quadruple tracking.
- – Legato articulations, including slides.
- – Alternate tunings and guitar capo.
– Separate spring reverb effect module which features 11 spring reverb tanks to select from. New line of guitar cabinets, including modern and classic guitar cabs.
– Added chord mode selection keys for on-the-fly chord mode switching.
– New “Velocity to strum speed”, “velocity to strum distance”, and “strum velocity decay” settings for downstroke/upstroke strum keys.
– Adjustable legato volume.
– “Sixteenth Note Slide” articulation added.
– Improved automatic chord algorithm.
– Improved dynamic memory mode for additional memory saving, and minor CPU efficiency improvements.
– Strumming pattern sync issues when holding a pattern for multiple bars. The strumming pattern system also needs many improvements in terms of a latching mode for automatic pattern triggering as well as more editing capabilities in general.
– With more and more settings available, we need better organization to make them quicker to find.
– Some library-specific changes needed, such as increasing the volume range of the velocity layers in Evolution Sitardelic and removing unwanted harmonics in several of Evolution Steel String’s legato samples.
Here’s the plan moving forward. We’ve begun revamping some of the internal workings (which will probably include some UI changes) of the Evolution guitar engine with these goals in mind:
– Each library will use the same exact resources file, allowing us to easily release more frequent updates for our Evolution series.
– Strumming pattern playback/editing and chord system improvements.
– Settings organized, possibly into multiple sections–for example, one section dedicated to the keyboard mapping, including being able to remap the effect keys.
Evolution Electric Guitar Strawberry v1.1.61 KONTAKT-SYNTHiC4TE