Hollowbody Blues KONTAKT
FANTASTiC | June 19 2017 | 4.42 GB
We are excited to present Evolution Hollowbody Blues, a faithful reproduction of a classic semi-hollow electric guitar. If you’re familiar with blues legends like B. B. King, Freddie King, John Lee Hooker, Chuck Berry, and Eric Clapton, you’ll instantly recognize this timeless guitar tone. All the nuances of this classic guitar have been painstakingly captured, recorded directly with separate bridge and neck pickup signals for maximum tonal flexibility. Evolution Hollowbody Blues includes multiple round-robin in both pick directions and three dynamic layers for a wide range of expression. These specifications cover articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, squeals, natural harmonics, and more. The library also includes extended performance techniques such as legato articulations and effects like string slaps, string scrapes, divebombs, and fret noises. The realism and authenticity of this instrument are sure to transport you to the heart of the blues sound.
– Built-in effects engine for instantly-usable blues guitar tones.
– Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
– Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
– Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
– 13.4 GB (compressed to 4.51 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
– Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plus special effects like string slaps, divebombs, and more.
– MIDI articulations for instant octaves, grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, and slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced).
– Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
– The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.
Evolution Hollowbody Blues KONTAKT