Fable Sounds Broadway Big Band KONTAKT
Fable Sounds Broadway Big Band KONTAKT | 83.6 GB
Fable Sounds Broadway Big Band KONTAKT, Delivering supreme content and groundbreaking technological innovation we are proud to bring you Broadway Big Band – Kontakt Edition, a whopping 100 Gigabyte Virtual Instrument by Fable Sounds. Broadway Big Band – Kontakt Edition puts the most detailed, realistic, versatile, and playable, character filled wind & rhythm section instruments at your fingertips. Broadway Big Band is an indispensable tool for creating Jazz, Funk, Pop, Blues, R&B, Latin, Hip-Hop, and much more… Now Kontakt Player 4 powered! The instruments in this product perform with unequalled ease and comfort, allowing you to use them as centerpieces of your composition or as a delectable spice for saucy flavoring. For the very first time, you can even bring a sampled Saxophone to the forefront of your mix, knowing itґs actually going to sound like the real thing. And the best part is that Broadway Big Band is not limited to big band music. It delivers the most authentic woodwind, brass, and rhythm section instruments available with unparalleled flexibility. So, whether you are writing Pop, Funk. Rock, Jazz, Latin, R&B, Hip-Hop, blues, or in any idiom that calls for great sounding instruments, Broadway Big Band is an indispensable tool!
Realistic Note Transitions
Note transitions have always been one of the main obstacles in creating believable sounding sampled wind instruments. Early on it became evident that a large part of the task in creating Broadway Big Band would be to find ways to address this problem without sacrificing the playability of the instruments. Crafting a solution to this problem provided the technological foundation of the product the revolutionary Broadway Performer™ software.
Every note transition was recorded, up to a Major 9th in both directions, utilizing various playing techniques for the transitions, such as Legato, Rip Portamento, Chromatic Runs, etc. The Broadway Performer™ serves as a master connector for this massive pool of transitions, allowing you to play and select articulations without having to think about what is going on behind the scenes.
Multiple Microphone Setups
Artistic and technical flexibility when placing your instruments in an appropriate environment is a key factor in realizing your artistic vision. Thatґs why the instruments in Broadway Big Band were sampled with multiple microphone positions, using different microphone types, pre-amps and recording styles. This allows you to mic the instrument according to the needs of your production, just as you would if you were recording a live musician. Ultimately, Broadway Big Band leaves you free to make music by taking most of the work out of the process.
Perhaps one of the most important defining aspects of an instrument real or sampled is the performer playing it. Broadway Big Band’s instruments bring depth of character without being overbearing. This allows you the ability to fully control the “un-real” musicians, and enjoy their sampled character, without restricting your creative vision.
New Features In Kontakt Edition
- * All-in-one Kontakt 4 powered interface. No longer need to use multiple applications and virtual midi cabling. Just load the instrument and play.
- * True 64bit engine. Now you can utilize more RAM. Load as many instruments you want (as long as your hardware supports it…)
- * Supports: Stand-alone, VST®, Audio Units™, RTAS® (Pro Tools® 7 or higher) ASIO™, Core Audio™, DirectSound®, WASAPI™
- * Ultimate control over alternate cycles by creating and recalling snap-shots through the new interface.
- * Dump & reload articulations of instruments right from the playerґs interface, to optimize memory usage.
- * Improved mod-wheel crescendo/ diminuendo (sounds and performs better)
- * Added an active articulation to the main tenor and alto saxophones.
- * Revamped audio and programing, including many minor bug fixes and improved tuning.
- * Each instrument has its own Key-switch monitor, allowing multiple instruments to be viewed simultaneously.
- * The new key switch monitor interface enables selecting articulations visually on-screen with a click of a button. (it is still also possible to access all articulations through your main midi keyboard with out the need for any specialized controllers and without touching the mouse)
- * A new strumming engine for the banjo and ukulele makes it easy to strum on your keyboard
- * Color coded keyboard view to present playable range and the various types of virtual key switches available for each instrument.
- * About 105GB hard drive space required.
NI Kontakt Player 3 is included in this product!
- * Pentium or Athlon 1.4 GHz
- * Windows XP or Windows Vista
- * min. 2 Gb Ram
- * G4 1.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz
- * OS 10.4.x
- * min. 2 Gb Ram
- * 300 MB free disc space for player installation
- * additional hard disc space according to the library size
- * DVD drive
Fable Sounds, Broadway Big Band, KONTAKT