Gran Coda V.1.3 KONTAKT
AUDIOSTRiKE | 23/04/2015 | 311 MB
Gran Coda is a sample library for Kontakt that offers you a stunning detailed experience of a real Concert Piano. Sampled from a real Steinway & Sons concert piano, immediately after an accurate tuning operation. The sound is extremely clear, dynamic and realistic, thanks to the sampling of all the sound details with very hi-sense microphones.
– 48 KHz 24-bit Stereo sample resolution;
– 6 .NKI presets;
– 5 dynamic layers smoothly connected to avoid sudden sound changes;
– Keys, Sustain pedal & Damper FX;
– Sustain pedal samples with Hephaestus’ IR Harmonic Restoration and Hephaestus’ Real-Time Engine to switch between closed & damper samples in real-time when pressing the sustain pedal;
– Resonance & Key-off samples;
– Release key noises have a dedicated script to avoid the sustain pedal release conflict;
– Distance knob to move the piano away from you;
– Stereo knob to adjust the sound field;
– Soundboard, Presence and Exciter knobs to adjust the sound frequencies;
– Dedicated environment with an IR sample reverb;
– Compressed file size of ONLY 317 MB;
– Works on Kontakt 5.2.1 or newer (15 minutes on Kontakt Player).
Latest update V1.3 included.
Gran Coda V.1.3 KONTAKT-AUDIOSTRiKE