TEAM MAGNETRiXX | 12 January 2014 | 6.6 GB
Hg2O is a set of samples of a metallic atonal acoustic musical instrument consisting of a stainless steel resonator bowl or pan with a cylindrical neck and bronze rods of different lengths and diameters around the rim of the bowl. The resonator may contain a small amount of water giving the instrument a vibrant ethereal sound that has appeared in countless movie soundtracks, record albums, and live performances.
Articulations will include:
- C0 to B0 – bowed rods 1 to 7 (4 RR and two bow positions, high and low)
- – bow position controlled by velocity with split at 64
- – MW controls water level – empty at 0, half at 64, full at 127
- C1 to C2 – plucked rods 1 to 7 and ‘under’ (4 RR and MW control of water)
- C3 to A3 – hand sweeps
- C4 to A4 – brushes sweeps
- C5 to A5 – fast bow sweeps
- C6 to B6 – bowed sweeps
MW can either switch samples or xfade them for water control, Three ‘tuned’ keyboard tines plucked and bowed, and one ‘gamelan’ style untuned, and then the MERCURY SYNTH (various sound design patches with full Albion III controls). Presented for the Kontakt platform (full version required) at 48k 24 bit with 8 different mic positions!!
7.25 GB NB allow double this size for your drives as RAR versions of the library are kept intact for backup purposes. 48k (down from 96k) 24 bit samples. FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT REQUIRED.