Leonid Bass KONTAKT
TEAM 0TH3Rside | August 28 2016 | 2.59 GB
LEONID BASS is a deeply-sampled adventure of an amazing upright bass (made in Italy in the 1700’s), played by the accomplished bassist Leonid Finkelshteyn. As the 4th release in the INTIMATE STRINGS series, Leonid Bass builds from the work from Friedlander Violin, Blakus Cello and Fischer Viola. We sampled Lenny with a depth and precision unparalleled in our company’s history, capturing more detail and articulation content than in past releases. One of the most exciting things about this bass is how rich and clear the low range sounds! It manages not to get boomy and hazy down in the deepest range, but let’s not forget the stratosphere! Leonid Bass has an impressive high register, including a set of harmonics that you don’t want to miss. Have fun with this low-end monster!
Don’t skip your bottom line! A super impressive low range will heighten the expressivity of your music, and this not-so-often virtual instrument you have an opportunity to make your sound more unique!
LEONID BASS is our most advanced string instrument yet, and another step forward with our scripting and technology. Another whole year of development has brought us deeper into the rabbit hole :) We went deeper “under the hood” to make sure that this instrument is more efficient and useful than ever! Below are just a few of the new features*:
• True Legato Bow Change/Slurs/Slides
• Smooth Dynamic and Timbre Morphing
• Made for the free Kontakt 5 Player
• Komplete Kontrol/Maschine Compatible!
• Continued CPU/RAM Improvements
- True legato programming + true Portamento’s + con Sordino + sul Ponticello + pizzicatos
- Custom, genius Kontakt scripting by Andreas Lemke
- nearly 6000 recorded samples
- 4.2 GB Installed (16+24-bit samples)
- Sample resolution: 44.1 Khz / 16 or 24 bit stereo
Leonid Bass KONTAKT-0TH3Rside