Clay Drum MULTiFORMAT
TEAM DYNAMiCS | 09.2010 | 117 MB
Forged from firey furnaces unknown, this masterfully crafted piece of visual art’s true treasures lie within. No, not deep inside the massive belly of this beast but rather in it’s ability when agitated to move air in mysterious and pleasantly surprising ways. This giant clay vase was chosen specifically for it’s unique sound and tonal resonance. Producing a wide variety of sounds, this clay drum is a both a percussive and melodic instrument. Ranging from the tonal merimbaesque sounds of the Bottom, to the tablalike deep impacts of the Head, to the sharp percussive attack of the Neck, the array of sounds covered by the clay drum are perfect for creating or accenting any track both melodically and percussively. This library includes custom front-panel controls and modwheel automation to allow pitch adjustment of up to +/- 24 semitones, as well as room wetness re-shaping, going from tight and close to full and lush.
Microhammer Clay Drum specs:
- * Articulations include:
Clay Drum Master
Clay Drum Body
Clay Drum Bottom
Clay Drum Head
Clay Drum Neck
Master Patch with all strike (round robin x 10) articulations
- * Intelligent editing and programming
- * Read me (.pdf) install, patch and hint documentation
- * 18 instrument patches, 310 samples, 394MB installed, 279MB .rar download
- * Sample resolution and source format: 44.1Khz /24 bit / stereo .wav format
- * Format(s): Kontakt, SFZ and .wav
- * Note: Native Instruments Kontakt 3+ full retail versions required.
- * Note: Free Kontakt Player will only work for 30 minutes with this product. Full version required to remove this restriction.