NYC Ambisonics WAV
FANTASTiC | August 18 2016 | 27.4 GB
NYC Ambisonics is a library of New York City ambiences recorded with a SoundField microphone. The Ambisonics format allows sound editors and mixers to tweak “virtual microphones” in real time with included software from TSL Products. This means the Ambisonics recordings can be decoded to mono, stereo, 5.1, 7.1 and beyond. The creative possibilities are endless! NYC Ambisonics features 53 high-quality B-format ambiences (nearly 7 hours total) and is bundled with SurroundZone2, software that allows you to point “virtual microphones” in any direction with a wide range of polar patterns. The library features 24-bit/96kHz Ambisonics recordings from all over New York City, including Brooklyn, Queens, and Manhattan. Pre-rendered stereo versions of all of the recordings are also included.
In addition to giving sound editors and mixers greater flexibility and control over the recordings, NYC Ambisonics is also perfect for 3D Audio applications including VR and 360º video.
New York City has never sounded better!
- 53 pristine Ambisonic recordings in B-Format and Stereo (40+ GB)
- Nearly 7 hours of NYC Ambiences
- 24-bit/96kHz broadcast .wav files. Choose between download or flash drive delivery
- SurroundZone2 Software – Gives you full control over “virtual microphone” position and polar patterns
- Wide Range of NYC Ambiences: Including streets, parks, & subways
NYC Ambisonics WAV-FANTASTiC