Puremagnetik VoxBox for Kontakt 3
Puremagnetik VoxBox for Kontakt 3 | 34,2 MB
VoxBox by Puremagnetik has been developed as a one-stop solution for instrument building and sound design applications that require vocal timbres. Whether you wish to construct standalone voice programs or to layer vocals into existing sounds, VoxBox provides the raw material for patch thickening and harmonic variant creation. The included VoxBox menus and looped phrases are equally suited as ready-to-play without further processing. Simply load up one of the tempo synced clips or play the one-shot phrases as you would any other instrument.
Menus, Looped Phrases and More. VoxBox for Live, Kontakt and Logic comes packed with multiple menus of vocal articulations. Voices “Dwayne” and “Nina” present a diverse range of sustained and staccato syllables for instrument programming or layering together for new sound creations.
A selection of processed vocal based programs comes pre-installed with VoxBox while multiple looped phrases are immediately available for instant integration into supported DAWs.
- • 24-bit female and male vocal articulations
- • Unique assortment of stylized looped phrases
- • Complete Ableton Live integration with advanced Macro programming
- • Custom Kontakt KSP GUI and native Kontakt effects
- • Includes sound design example patches for various instruments types and timbres
- • Requires Kontakt 3
- • 250 MB of physical RAM
- • 100 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space