Saffron Bass Synth v1.5 KONTAKT
NANOBEAT | 07/04/2015 | 760 MB + Update: 717.17 MB
The Saffron Bass Synthesizer is the first in a series of three inspiring Kontakt 5 instruments, the so called ‘Blue Orb Series’. Saffron is a dual oscillator synthesizer intended to make huge fat, deep bass sounds. But don’t be fooled by it’s name. Also Pads, Synths, Strings and other types of sounds are possible with this versatile synthesizer. There are 60 different waveforms to choose from, 30 per oscillator. Each OSC has 3 envelope generators.(Amplifier, Filter and Pitch) and 3 different filters, (Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass). There are 2 Low Frequency Oscillators (LFO’s), a Pitch LFO and a Filter LFO with a choice between 4 different waveforms (Sine, Saw, Square & Random), or the LFO can be switched off. Both LFO’s can be used at the same time. The sounds can be modulated via Velocity, Aftertouch, Key Follow and the Modulation wheel. And to top this all off, you have a choice between 8 different FX (Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Compressor, 2-Band EQ, Skreamer distortion) and an Arpeggiator. Saffron already comes with a big selection of sounds for you to play with (102 instruments and 56 multis). The big amount of controls encourages you to make your own. The possibillities are endless.
For Kontakt 5.3 and higher (Full version)
– 24bit 44.100 Khz ncw samples
– 157 patches: 102 instruments (nki) and 55 multis (nkm)
– 864 Mb in size unpacked
– 24 samples per instrument, 2 oscillators, 12 per oscillator
– Velocity and Aftertouch responsive
– 8 Effects: Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Compressor, 2-Band EQ and Skreamer distortion.
– Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo
– Controls page
– Arpeggiator & Effects page
– The Blue Orb fluctuates and changes in color when keys are pressed
– Samples now in WAV format.
– Added an Arpeggio pattern generator as in Neutron & Triode.
– Changed patch folder structure.
– 127 new sounds added. Now a total of 284 patches (204 instruments & 80 multis.
Saffron Bass Synth v1.5 NKi NKM KONTAKT