Scarbee Imperial Drums 3 DVDS KONTAKT HALiON
P2P | 18/6/2004 | DVD1: 1.17 | GB DVD2: 2.20 GB | DVD3: 1.88 GB
In the tradition of other SCARBEE products such as J-Slap n’ Fingered, R.S.P’73 and W.E.P., Scarbee Imperial Drums sets several new benchmarks in the arena of drum sampling. Recorded in 24bit/88 khz high definition resolution (down-sampled to 44.1 khz for release), S.I.D. captures the true full dynamic range of every drum, providing nearly 30,000 individual drum samples on 3 DVDs. These DVDs represent the distillation of over 1 terabyte of recordings. As with all other SCARBEE offerings to date, rather than offering a ‘grab bag’ of many instruments which have been sampled to an ‘acceptable’ level, S.I.D. focuses the combined energies of the entire production team on a single DW® drum set and Paiste® cymbals, with additional snares and an alternate DW® bass drum. The result is a sampled drum kit which is rendered to a level of detail previously unavailable to sample users.
- 51 different drums from renowned manufacturers; 3 bass drums, 7 snare drums, 3 sets of toms, 3 hi-hats, 4 ride cymbals, a full set of cymbals (2 Chinas, 3 splashes, 4 crashes) and some cool additions
- 13 different stick types; 3 beater types for bass drums
- Multitrack to Multiple outputs version of each drum
- Stereo mixdown versions of each drum in different fashions
- Extremely long samples recorded in 88.2kHz/24-bit resolution, released at 44.1kHz/24-bit
- Tons of Midi groove files already included and customized for SID-XL
- ModWheel, KeySwitch and Midi CC technique switch and positional control
- GM compatible mapping version of every drum
- Roland V-Drums support
- Disk Streaming Sample-Based Virtual Instrument included (Steinberg HALion Player 3.2)
- Standalone, Rewire, VST, DXi and Audio Units supported
- 256 voices per instance, 16-way multitimbral, 2 stereo outputs, 12 mono outputs
- Sample/accurate timing and automation thanks to perfect VST integration
- Total recall: all samples are saved with your song, including their respective settings.
- Programs can be deeply edited and saved by owners of the full fledged Steinberg HALion 3.2 (or better) sampler
- Minimum memory requirements as low as 512 MB for the stereo kits (1 GB for multi channel kits). For Example: one Multi channel Kit with Large drums requires just 180 MB of RAM in our tests with 0.20 secs preload (subject to disk drive performance)
- Kontakt 1.5.2 (+DFD Extension) & Halion 7 GB free Hard Disc Space, DVD Rom Drive. MIDI keyboard with sustain pedal.
- PC: Windows 2000/XP, Pentium 3/Athlon 1.0 Ghz, 1 GB RAM.
- Recommended: Pentium 4/Athlon 1.6 Ghz, 1.5 GB RAM.
- Mac: OS9 or higher, G4 800 Mhz, 1 GB RAM.
- Recommended: G4 1.25 Ghz, 1.5 GB RAM.
Scarbee Imperial Drums DVDR 1,2,3 KONTAKT HALiON