SCARBEE Red Bass v1.0.3 KONTAKT
Team ASSiGN | 29 JANUARY 2010 | 713.68 MB
Red Bass a sample library made for N.I. Kontakt. Scarbee Red Bass is built on the samples of J-Slap’n Fingered, but has been reprogrammed to take advantage of our highly advanced scripting technology originally developed for Black Bass. Three pick-up settings: Bridge, Both and Neck have all been recorded in both a fingered and slapped version—without the use of compression, tubes or EQ to ensure maximum flexibility in the sound production. Red Bass was designed to be very easy to play live. Almost all articulations can be triggered without any keyswitches. Eg. legato playing triggers hammer-on and pull-off, legato playing with sustain pedal pressed triggers slides, fast legato playing triggers grace notes.
Scarbee Red Bass features:
– Real-time playable – with the exception of cross hammering and trills all of the articulations in the list given further below can be triggered without the need for any keyswitches.
– A powerful user interface pushing the Kontakt user interface to its limits: a fretboard display gives an overview of the playing position and for each string what fret and articulation (displayed as a unique symbol) that are used – dynamically updated as you play.
– All four strings sampled.
– Each string is monophonic so new notes abort earlier notes, giving a perfectly realistic bass.
– Automatic string selection – play and the script selects the most suitable string for you. Use keyswitches to limit the string choice or to move the active playing position (placement of left hand).
– Automatic alternation of right hand index and middle finger samples (can also be controlled using keyswitches).
– Convenient keyswitch mode – a keyswitch affects the following note or remains active as long as it’s pressed – making it easy to quickly return to the default mode of operation.
– Slide mode – play a note legato while holding the sustain pedal pressed to trigger a slide. The velocity will determine the slide speed. Slides use real interval transitions sampled in three different speeds for realism.
– Chord mode – makes it possible for notes to be automatically assigned to the right strings even if the notes of a chord don’t arrive exactly at the same time.
– Control over release samples – random alternation between more or less tight (how quickly they are dampened) release samples where the proportion of each can be controlled by the user.
– The sound of Mr. Scarbee’s own fingers.
– Bass recorded DI to give you maximum flexibility in the sound production.
– EQ and Effect Presets – direct in the instrument user interface.
– Integrated documentation for all settings – direct in the instrument user interface.