Sound FX Library DVDR Part1-10
Team SaG | 05/15/2006 | 32.22 GB
More than 11,500 HD quality sounds in 170 Categories!
New sounds, lighter, better than ever. Believe what you hear with SoundFX!. The Sound FX Library is the most comprehensive collection of audio effects ever collected together into a single package. Produced by renowned industry-veteran sound designers and distributed at 24-bit/96kHz resolutions, the artistic and technical quality is state of the art. The keyword searchable index makes the over 11,500 clips eminently usable, like no other media library anywhere else. Divided into more than 170 categories, the library goes beyond simple Foley effects and explosions with new categories that include musical logos and professional voice work.
• More than 11,500 HD quality sounds – Audio is, without a doubt, the most powerful tool an editor has to grab viewers’ attention, quicken their heartbeats, and excite their senses. SoundFX 1 gives you more than 11,000 unique new ways to impact your audiences and bring your videos to life.
• 25+ hours of Sound – The SoundFX 1 library contains more than 25 hours of fresh new sound effects with over 11,000 individual sounds in more than 110 different categories. The result is a massive collection of original, professionally-produced, better-than-broadcast-quality sounds designed to add power to your productions.
• Superior HD Quality Audio – Created in superior 24-bit, 96 kHz Stereo Quality (HD Audio) and delivered as WAV format lossless quality audio, all the subtly of great sound is here. Designed specifically for editors, SFX1 has more of the sounds audio and video professionals need, at a quality that exceeds the demand.
• 55GB of Content 10 DVDs – The high quantity of HD sound effects contained in SoundFX I requires 55GB of storage spread across 10 DVDs. Even though it is one of the most massive sound effects libraries available, the innovative packaging of Sound FX I is both compact and durable, ensuring it is always handy and convenient to use.
• 170 Categories – Divided into more than 170 categories, the library goes beyond simple foley effects and explosions with new categories that include musical logos, textures and professional voice work spread across four FX Classes.
Sound FX Library DVDR Part1-10-SaG