Soundscapes For Cinema AiFF
Team DYNAMiCS | 02/09/2007 | 1.27 GB
Scoring a film with Soundtrack? and Final Cut?? Need Apple Loop files to load into Logic7?, GarageBand or your favorite DAW? This two gigabyte library is full of acoustic oddities, pads, atmospheres, exotic percussion loops, mixed loops, one-shot effects, tonal loops, eerie soundscapes and more from our award-winning sound design library. “Soundscapes” strange noises and FX are perfect for your next film or music production. Add the missing organic and electronic bits to that alien sequence or hard-edged techno remix. Take your score to the next level with Big Fish Audio’s Apple Loops music libraries.
- Over 2 Gigs of Sound Scapes perfect for any Cinematic mood or setting
- SoundScapes for Cinema contains 6 sub folders
- Acoustic Oddities – Melodic and percussive instrumental loops with a slight change of perspective.
- Mixed Loops – Melodic and percussive elements can be heard in each loop.
- One-Shot Effects – There are two subfolders, one with FX and one with hits.
- Pads and Atmospheres – Containing six subfolders, these will be perfect to add for a cinematic sound bed.
- Percussive Loops – Purely percussive loops ready to stretch to any tempo you like
- Tonal Loops – Contain only melodic loops that will fit your key and tempo.
- • AiFF
Soundscapes For Cinema AiFF Apple Loops DVDR-DYNAMiCS