SPIRITOSO Live Cello Phrases
Team DYNAMiCS | Date: January 2011 | 6.87 GB
ZG and Xfonic present SPIRITOSO Live Cello Phrases – 17Gb of 24bit live audio magic! Performed by Ian Bracken, a world-class cellist from the Liverpool Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and recorded in Liverpool’s famous Parr Street studios, Spiritoso: Live Cello Phrases is a 17Gb collection of thousands of live recorded phrases, rhythms, chords and arpeggios all compressed down to 8Gb of material using Kontakt 4’s new lossless compression technology. The fifty-seven Kontakt 4 instruments allow patterns to automatically sync to the tempo of your projects and a wide variety of chord, rhythm and scale types can be selected using key-switches. The dynamic level pp to ff can be smoothly crossfaded by mod wheel, the ensemble size can be zoomed from solo to 12 players, and two mic positions (close and room) can be chosen or blended. All of this adds up to incredible sonic control.
- **Chord/Arpeggio Types (selectable from key switches): Major, minor, sus2, sus4, diminished, augmented, minor 6th, minor 7th, 7th, major 7th.
- **Rhythm Types (selectable from key switches): quarter notes, 8ths, 16ths, 8th triplets, 16th triplets, quarter note triplets
- **Phrase Types: Alberti 8th arpeggios, 8th arpeggios, quarter note arpeggios, 8th chords, quarter note chords, up down (two-note) patterns in 8ths and half notes.
- **Ensemble Size: continuously selectable from solo to 12 players
- **Mic Positions: Close and Room (with separate volume and pan controls).
- **Effects suite: convolution and algorithmic reverbs, delay, modulation effects, distortion, compression.
- **Patch Types: Live (real), Mutated (processed, sound designed patches), Mod Wheel Filter versions (versions of the Live patches, but with the Mod Wheel controlling the filter for a gently synthesized effect)
SPIRITOSO Live Cello Phrases KONTAKT