Synth Explorer DX7 MULTiFORMAT
AUDIOSTRiKE | 05/07/2015 | 311 MB
Welcome to the Synth Explorer series of royalty free loops and one shot samples that pay tribute to the legendry synthesisers and drum machines that have inspired generations of electronic music producers from the early electronic revolution right up to the current day. This time out we visit Yamaha and delve inside the FM beast that is the DX7. The Yamaha DX7 is an FM (Frequency Modulation) digital synth and was manufactured from 1983 to 1989. The DX became the first commercially successful Digital synth and featured in hundreds of productions from Electro Pop, Jazz, Rock and early 90s House music it in fact seemed to be everywhere.. It is most famous for its Electric Piano, Bells, Plucked and Percussive Sounds, but the complex way the sounds are shaped with multiple Sine Waves modulating each other using 32 different algorithms meant that the sound design possibilities were huge and with some patience and effort very complex sounds from horns to strings, atmospheres and crazy metallic sound effects were possible.
This edition of Vintage Explorer sees a wealth of Loop and one shot samples that play homage to its 80s heritage but each sound and loop has been given a modern production finish and contains loops and sounds suitable for a wide range of productions from Dubstep, Drum & Bass, House, Future House, Indie & Nu Disco.
The collection features an inspiring range of loops at between 80 and 120BPM and one shot sounds covering a wide sonic palate including Chunky Bass and Metallic Melodies, Classic Stabs and Chords, Digital Pads, Crunchy Percussion and Twisted SFX
In Detail expect to find 484Mb 24Bit 44.1kHz Loops and sounds including 13 Bass Loops, 73 Music Loops, 1 Drum Loop, 20 Arp Loops, 3 Pad Loops, 39 Bass Stabs, 29 Lead Sounds, 51 Pad Shots, 55 Synth Hits, 43 SFX Sounds, 5 Multi Sampled Bass Instruments, 5 Multi Sampled Synth Instruments, 59 Drum Sounds, 110 Rex2 Files and 202 Soft Sampler Patches.
– Synthesis Type: FM (Frequency Modulation)
– Polyphony: Max: 16
– Multi-timbral: No
– Oscillators per Voice: Min: 1 / Max: 2
– Controllers: Breath / Foot 1 & 2/ Sustain
– Keyboard: 61 Keys
– Memory: Patches: 64 / Performances: 32 (more with Cartridges)
– Inputs and Outputs: 2 + Headphones / MIDI in, Out and Through
– Famous Owners: Underworld, Orbital, BT, Steve Winwood, Depeche Mode, Chick Corea, Herbie Hancock
– Each collection in the series will be produced, performed and recorded by highly regarded producers who will remain anonymous as they take a step back and let these classic synths take to the stage. So get ready as we start the a brand new sonic adventure with Synth Explorer 4 – DX7
Synth Explorer DX7 MULTiFORMAT-AUDIOSTRiKE