The BENDS KONTAKT
FANTASTiC | 05 MARCH 2016 | 624 MB
THE BENDS is the second release in the Creative Differences series, a percussion instrument library that focuses on quality, organic percussion sounds recorded and designed for the Kontakt user. Following in the footsteps of HUMDRUM it features a collection of all things metal – gongs, cymbals, gamelan, triangles, and miscellaneous household items, struck, scraped and bowed while being immersed in water.
THE BENDS Highlights:
– 30 patches of otherworldly pitch bends, underwater rhythms and hits make for a very evocative library for the adventurous music creator.
– 750 samples (up to a minute long) recorded at 24-96 kHz with contact and stereo microphones.
– Each patch allows for much manipulation with pitch, echo, reverb, shaping, arpeggiator and stutter key.
– Rhythmic patches are bpm’d.
– Most patches have velocity sensitivity assigned to the mod wheel. This gives even more flexibility in shaping rhythms when ARP (arpeggiator) is switched on.
– An array of metal gongs, cymbals & plates played while being immersed in water.
– 24bit 96kHz Multisamples (750 samples)
– 1.4GB Core Library (0.7GB via lossless compression)
Note: Requires Full Version Kontakt 5.3.1 or higher
The BENDS KONTAKT-FANTASTiC